HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Hi, I'm trying to run 0.95.0.

I've tried both and nothing worked.

I do have another question.  When I go to download hbase, I get the
following 3 choices:
http://www.bizdirusa.com/mirrors/apache/hbase/hbase-0.95.0/

The 3 choices:
- hbase-0.95.0-hadoop1-bin.tar.gz (what I'm using)
- hbase-0.95.0-hadoop2-bin.tar.gz
- hbase-0.95.0-src.tar.gz

Which of those should I download and work with?  The instructions
were somewhat vague on that and I think this might be causing me
some headaches in this process.

By the way, thank you for your answer, very appreciated!