HBase, mail # user - regions unlinked from table

Re: regions unlinked from table
Suraj Varma 2012-07-02, 23:36
Are you using apache hbase 0.90.4 ... or the one from CDH3?
Check what other hbck options you have (do you have -fixMeta?) on the
version you are on.

What the uber-hbck (part of hbase-0.90.6 and later releases) does is
"automate" this meta table surgery to fix the issue.

I will let folks who have tried other repair options respond to you.
--S