Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop 2 maturity?

+
Felix GV 2013-03-07, 18:14
+
Felix GV 2013-03-08, 17:48
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-03-08, 18:58
Re: Sqoop 2 maturity?
Felix GV 2013-03-08, 19:27
Thanks for your quick reply Arvind,

I'll use Sqoop 1 for now then, because automatic Hive schema definition is
definitely a major boon to my use case.

As for which features I would need in order to move to Sqoop 2, I can't
really say for sure. But since I'll start using Sqoop 1, then I guess I'll
get a better idea as I go along...

Thanks again,

--
Felix