Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 2 maturity?

Re: Sqoop 2 maturity?
Thanks for your quick reply Arvind,

I'll use Sqoop 1 for now then, because automatic Hive schema definition is
definitely a major boon to my use case.

As for which features I would need in order to move to Sqoop 2, I can't
really say for sure. But since I'll start using Sqoop 1, then I guess I'll
get a better idea as I go along...

Thanks again,

--
Felix