Accumulo >> mail # dev >> LargeRowTest Failure

LargeRowTest Failure
On both Accumulo 1.4.2 and 1.4.3 I'm getting failures of hte LargeRowTest,
"Caused by: java.lang.Exception: # of table splits points out of range,
#splits=15 table=lr min=1 max=9"

I'm not the only person getting a similar error ("Caused by:
java.lang.Exception: # of table splits points out of range, #splits=10
table=lr min=1 max=9"), but I'm not quite sure why or how. I haven't dug
too deep, just probing for knowledge before I start searching.

--
Cheers
~John