HBase >> mail # dev >> ProtoBuf generation?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-12, 22:28
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-12, 22:37
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-12, 23:12
Re: ProtoBuf generation?
There's a README inside the hbase-protocol/src/main/protobuf directory
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/trunk/hbase-protocol/src/main/protobuf/README.txt

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the prompt reply.
>
> Should we add that into the HBase book where we explain how to build?
> Might be helpful?
>
> JM
>
> 2013/1/12, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Under hbase-protocol module, run:
> >
> > protoc -Isrc/main/protobuf --java_out=src/main/java
> > <path-to-dor-proto-file>
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have update the Client.Proto file and would like to re-generate the
> >> classes.
> >>
> >> I tried mvn clean package -DskipTests and mvn clean install
> >> -DskipTests but the file is still not generated.
> >>
> >> Which command should I run to re-generate it?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> JM

+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-12, 23:27