Drill >> mail # user >> Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out

Re: Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out

> One thing to add to the diagram is that all of the drill java processes will look at what is in drill-override.conf.

Thanks, done.
> You must set zk.connect to the correct zk host:port.
Can you be a tad more explicit, please? In drill-override.conf I have

[[

zk: {
connect: "localhost:2181”,

]]
What am I overlooking?

Also, any directions re the rest of my questions (re bin/submit_plan etc.)?
With a little help from here,  I’m happy to put together the description how to set this up in the Wiki, also to address a query we’ve now lying around for more than three weeks, by Steve McPherson – see http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-drill-user/201310.mbox/%3CCE71A20F.14F5B%25stevemp%40amazon.com%3E – the fact that it attracted 0 responses I find slightly embarrassing, and if I were Steve, I’d prolly not touch Drill anymore, but let’s hope for the best …
Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas