Pig >> mail # user >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] Congratulations to our new PMC members Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park

+
kun yan 2013-09-12, 01:20
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Congratulations to our new PMC members Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park
Congratulations Rohini and Cheolsoo, awesome work!

Jarcec

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 04:24:21PM -0700, Julien Le Dem wrote:
> Please welcome Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park as our latest Pig PMC members.
>
> Congrats Rohini and Cheolsoo !
+
Ankit Bhatnagar 2013-09-12, 04:58
+