HDFS >> mail # user >> MapReduce problem with SecureBase in HBase

MapReduce problem with SecureBase in HBase
Hi,
I've downloaded SecureBase.jar from github and have used it for my hbase
tables.I have no problem in hbase shell and can put and scan the table
correctly.
But when I wanna use MapReduce to scan a table and put some values to
another table,have got problems. My map phase is correct, but in reduce
phase I wanna put Bytes.toBytes(key.toString()) for qualifiers and key is a
type of Text as input argument to reduce phase.After that when I scan the
table ,I get the hex values for qualifiers.
My question is this: Which libs do MapReduce use for scanning the table in
reduce phase ? cause I wanna add securebase lib to them. Is there any way I
can fix it ?

Best Regards

Farrokh