Hadoop, mail # general - Apache Hadoop Hackathons: 5/11 and 5/18 in SF and Palo Alto

Re: Apache Hadoop Hackathons: 5/11 and 5/18 in SF and Palo Alto
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-05-08, 18:43
Thank you for clarification Eric!

I got a private email suggesting that my original comment might have
created certain friction and whatnot. For those who suspect me of evil
deeds I want to clarify my response too - I was genuinely surprised by
your reply to the OP and put this amusement in the email.

I am glad that we can put this confusion behind us now!

Thanks,
  Cos