Zookeeper, mail # user - Howto use zkCli.sh with spaces in the data ?

Re: Howto use zkCli.sh with spaces in the data ?
Flavio Junqueira 2013-12-30, 12:01
I don't know if you are still interested in working on the patch after trying our Raul's shell, but I'll answer your question regardless.

If you have time to work on a patch, it is best that you try to patch the code and propose a diff file. Once you have a patch, we can start discussing the changes and making progress towards a solution that satisfies your requirements.

-Flavio