HBase >> mail # dev >> Do we want HBASE-9820?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-24, 19:40
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 19:49
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-24, 19:53
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 20:33
Re: Do we want HBASE-9820?
what's about this instead? We don't need to setup the cleaner in the conf
if it's not on the properties files. So we simply exist? Else, I will
update the patch to put the DEFAULT value into HConstants... Because maybe
we don't want this value to be "unset"?

  /**
   * This method modifies the master's configuration in order to inject
   * replication-related features
   * @param conf
   */
  public static void decorateMasterConfiguration(Configuration conf) {
    if (!isReplication(conf)) {
      return;
    }
    String plugins = conf.get(HBASE_MASTER_LOGCLEANER_PLUGINS);
    if (plugins == null)
      return;
    String cleanerClass = ReplicationLogCleaner.class.getCanonicalName();
    if (!plugins.contains(cleanerClass)) {
      conf.set(HBASE_MASTER_LOGCLEANER_PLUGINS, plugins + "," +
cleanerClass);
    }
  }