Accumulo >> mail # user >> Waiting for accumulo to be initialized

+
Aji Janis 2013-03-27, 14:10
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-27, 14:27
+
Aji Janis 2013-03-27, 14:29
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-27, 14:44
+
Aji Janis 2013-03-27, 14:47
Re: Waiting for accumulo to be initialized
Your DataNode has not started and reported blocks to the NameNode.

Did you store things (zookeeper, hadoop) in /tmp and reboot?  It's a common
thing to do, and it commonly deletes everything in /tmp.  If that's the
case, you will need to shutdown hdfs and run:

$ hadoop namenode -format

And then start hdfs again.

-Eric

+