HBase >> mail # user >> Bulk Loading From Local File

Bulk Loading From Local File
Hi

I want to bulk load from local file to hbase table. Can I load file rows to hbase table without importing to hdfs. Hbase import tool reads data from hdfs. How can I implement MR job reading local file and writing hbase table?

Now,I'm doing bulk loading in steps

1) load file to hdfs
2) run MR job to load file lines to hbase table

There are two loading processes. Is there a problem in this approach?

M.S
+
Harsh J 2012-12-13, 15:58
+