MapReduce >> mail # user >> Access Hadoop Counters

+
Nan Zhu 2012-10-30, 03:49
Re: Access Hadoop Counters
Hi,

Are you attempting to modify MR sources? JobInProgress is a system
class, not to be used by users directly. If you seek MR project-side
development help, its better to reach the mapreduce-dev@ lists
instead.

That said, if you want the file/hdfs bytes counters, you can access
them via the RunningJob or Job APIs directly (just give the group and
counter names).

--
Harsh J
+