Flume >> mail # dev >> Reminder to close tickets on review board

+
Juhani Connolly 2013-01-25, 02:02
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-25, 03:20
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-25, 15:13
+
Roshan Naik 2013-01-25, 22:05
Re: Reminder to close tickets on review board
If a committer +1-ed it, then you can ping the dev@ list to make sure it is committed (if the committer does not do it immediately). Else, you can ask the committers to review it by pinging the dev@ list or updating the jira.

Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Friday, January 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Roshan Naik wrote:

> what about the ones that say 'ship it' but not committed ? (FLUME-1661)
>

> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:13 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > I'll check mine today.
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:20 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])>
> > wrote:
> > > Thanks for reminding Juhani, I've closed all my opened reviews.
> > >
> > > Jarcec

> > --
> > Apache MRUnit - Unit testing MapReduce -
> > http://incubator.apache.org/mrunit/

+
Roshan Naik 2013-01-26, 04:32