MapReduce >> mail # user >> Two simple question about hadoop 2

Two simple question about hadoop 2
Hi, all,

I have two simple questions about hadoop 2 (or YARN).
1. When will the stable version of hadoop 2.x come out?
2. We currently have a cluster deployed with hadoop 1.x, is there any way
to upgrade it to hadoop 2.x without damaging the existing data in current
HDFS?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Yexi