Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Heads up - 2.0.5-beta

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-04-26, 01:36
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-26, 18:02
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-04-26, 23:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-27, 01:06
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-04-30, 23:28
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-01, 20:15
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-01, 23:08
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-02, 01:24
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-02, 07:07
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-02, 09:11
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-03, 00:53
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-02, 09:08
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-02, 22:05
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-03, 08:06
+
Robert Evans 2013-05-03, 15:23
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-01, 19:13
+
Arpit Agarwal 2013-04-26, 23:52
+
Amir Sanjar 2013-04-26, 02:23
+
Steve Loughran 2013-04-29, 22:37
+
Amir Sanjar 2013-04-30, 02:05
+
Steve Loughran 2013-04-30, 16:48
Re: Heads up - 2.0.5-beta

thanks Steve, will do that..
Last time we built hadoop with IBM JAVA 7 was hadoop 1.0.4. We didn't
notice much problems except few socket issues that were later fixed in IBM
JAVA 7 fixpack 3. We are planing to migrate Hadoop 2.x to JAVA 7 after
June, that will be fun :)

Best Regards
Amir Sanjar

System Management Architect
PowerLinux Open Source Hadoop development lead
IBM Senior Software Engineer
Phone# 512-286-8393
Fax#      512-838-8858