Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC5

Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC5
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-22, 18:42
I tried searching for accumulo jars in the code.  I didn't find any
obviously bad globbing other than what Eric encountered in
o.a.a.test.randomwalk.State (^accumulo-core-.+jar, ^accumulo-fate-.+jar,
^accumulo-server-.+jar, ^accumulo-trace-.+jar), though in several places
we're still globbing when we don't need to be.  I did notice that the
contrib/findbugs_build.xml file still refers to 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT jars.