MapReduce >> mail # user >> One NameNode keeps Rolling Edit Log on HDFS Federation

Re: One NameNode keeps Rolling Edit Log on HDFS Federation
I think you mixed federation with HA. am I right?

If another name node hasn't changes, then It doesn't do any edit log
rolling. federated NNs don't keep concurrency( I think you want say keep
sync-able?)