Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Powered by Logo

+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-15, 03:19
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-06-15, 03:44
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-06-15, 04:06
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-15, 04:27
+
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu 2011-06-15, 04:40
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-15, 08:44
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-15, 15:15
+
Eli Collins 2011-06-15, 16:03
+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-15, 14:34
+
Devaraj K 2011-06-15, 15:20
+
Ian Holsman 2011-06-15, 05:07
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-06-15, 06:36
+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-15, 14:41
+
Jithendranath 2011-06-15, 06:41
+
Edward J. Yoon 2011-06-15, 06:46
+
Bijeet Singh 2011-06-15, 06:54
+
Daniel Jue 2011-06-15, 06:57
+
Aaron Kimball 2011-06-15, 07:33
+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-15, 14:35
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-06-15, 16:58
+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-15, 17:24
+
Simone Leo 2011-06-15, 21:54
+
Bochun Bai 2011-06-15, 07:36
+
Bartosz Solowiej 2011-06-15, 18:54
+
Peter Conrad 2011-06-15, 18:57
+
Todd Papaioannou 2011-06-16, 00:34
+
Subhash Gopinath 2011-06-15, 18:58
+
Doug Cutting 2011-06-15, 09:27
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-15, 12:03
+
Harsh J 2011-06-15, 12:14
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-06-15, 12:19
+
Weiwei Li 2011-06-15, 12:29
+
Marcos Ortiz 2011-06-15, 15:55
+
Xavier Stevens 2011-06-15, 15:53
+
Thomas Graves 2011-06-15, 15:29
+
Eli Collins 2011-06-15, 15:54
+
Henry Robinson 2011-06-15, 15:57
+
lohit 2011-06-15, 16:04
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-06-15, 16:19
+
Tom White 2011-06-15, 16:39
+
Jeffrey Naisbitt 2011-06-15, 16:43
+
Anupam Seth 2011-06-15, 16:47
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-06-15, 16:53
+
Jonathan Eagles 2011-06-15, 16:48
+
Ashish 2011-06-15, 17:22
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-06-15, 17:23
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-06-15, 17:31
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-06-15, 17:44
+
Tsz Wo \ 2011-06-15, 17:49
+
James Warren 2011-06-15, 18:22
+
M. C. Srivas 2011-06-15, 18:44
+
Chun Chang 2011-06-15, 19:19
+
Chris Douglas 2011-06-16, 00:39
+
Matei Zaharia 2011-06-16, 00:47
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-06-16, 00:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-06-16, 01:08
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-06-16, 01:30
+
Ken Goodhope 2011-06-16, 01:47
+
web service 2011-06-16, 02:42
Re: [VOTE] Powered by Logo
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 18:30, Konstantin Shvachko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's not macho, it's the power coming from Hadoop.
> The feather would classy on that background too.
> And children need exercise, especially those dealing with Hadoop.

Yeah, lotta heavy lifting here for sure...

> --Konstantin
>
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> What are you trying to say? Let's promote a brutal muscling macho
>> power vs. a stuffed yet adorable animal? Think of the children, man!
>>
>> It's been an interesting race: so far 49 people have casted their
>> votes. I think this is by far most alive discussion here!
>> --
>>   Take care,
>> Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik
>> 2CAC 8312 4870 D885 8616  6115 220F 6980 1F27 E622
>>
>> Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
>> and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
>> might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 17:57, Konstantin Shvachko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>> > It should look something like this:
>> >
>> http://api.ning.com/files/6tMSBWmZ67YKGzfS0NBp6Xt67YUi5L4ft6OZRsIrq-3EO40OP0mqSJs4b3*5QV0V7shmKnK44LzEGzNSvmDUFqCv6hirrSWX/1105100WC001.jpeg
>> >
>> > But given the choices:  6 2 4 5 1 3
>> >
>> > I put 6 first because it's the only one having Apache logo on it.
>> > I think whatever choice wins the feather should be put on it.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > --Konstantin

+
Andreas Neumann 2011-06-16, 01:08