Flume >> mail # user >> SpoolDirectory source....

SpoolDirectory source....
We're in the process of replacing an older release of flume with flume-ng,
and I'm curious about where the SpoolDirectory source stands. Is this
feature out yet?  I'm trying to find out more information, but it's not
100% clear to me where things stand.

Thank you.

Regards,

Dan