Hive >> mail # user >> How to make hive handle/show Chinese words

How to make hive handle/show Chinese words
Hi, guysI want to load some data files which including Chinese words.Currently, I found Hive can't display it well.Is there some setting/properties that I can configure to resolve this?

Thanks,Bing