HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Multiget taking more time

Re: HBase Multiget taking more time
Double your timeout from 60K to 120K.
While I don't think its the problem... its just a good idea.

What happens if you drop the 50 down to 25?  Do you still fail?
If not, go to 35,  etc... until you hit a point where you fail.

As Jean-Marc said, we need a bit more information. Including some hardware info too.

Thx

-Mike