Flume >> mail # user >> Flume and PollableSource.

Re: Flume and PollableSource.
You don't need to do anything with the PollableSourceRunner. Once you create your PollableSource, drop it into Flume's classpath and configure it as required and associate it with an active channel. Once that is done, Flume will create a PollableSourceRunner instance to run your PollableSource, and run it (it will sit in a loop and call your class's process method).
Thanks,
Hari