Hadoop >> mail # dev >> trailing whitespace

Re: trailing whitespace
Some projects have a subversion pre or post-commit hook to check for
and/or correct these kinds of issues.

Inconsistent line endings (CRLF/LF), bogus tabs, and extra whitespace
are all things we could check for and/or correct this way.

Colin