Flume, mail # dev - Reminder: Meetup at Strata + Hadoop World and Call for Topics

Reminder: Meetup at Strata + Hadoop World and Call for Topics
Kathleen Ting 2012-10-15, 18:05
Dear Flume Users and Developers,

A reminder that we will be holding a Meetup
(http://www.meetup.com/Flume-User-Meetup/events/76809642/) at Strata +
Hadoop World next Thursday (10/25). Thanks to PulsePoint for hosting
and to Cloudera for sponsoring food and drinks.

We're still looking for a few more topics and I encourage everyone to
propose patches, best practices, or improvements on Flume that you
want to discuss.
Please email me if you are interested in taking advantage of this
opportunity to get feedback on your work.

Hope to see many of you in-person next week at the Meetup.

/kathleen