HBase >> mail # user >> NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 17:26
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-11, 17:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 17:43
+
Stack 2012-10-11, 20:09
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:10
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 20:20
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:27
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 20:36
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 20:53
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 21:06
Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
Ok so you actually have 12M rows. One thing that surprised me in your config is:

>          <name>mapred.job.tracker</name>
>          <value>localhost:9001</value>

Is it the same config on every node? If so, and your master node also
counts as a slave node (region server, datanode, tasktracker), then
you probably only really have 1 TT running and the others are looking
for their job tracker since it's define as "localhost" and aren't able
to find it.

Please confirm/fix this if needed.

J-D
+