From: Christian Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 21 November 2013 08:15
Subject: Netty & SSL
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi,

I'm trying to secure my client-server comms with SSL.  I've done a lot of
search and can't find any information on enabling it, is there a guide
anywhere?

I haven't used Netty before, but I had a look at the ZK code and I can't
see any references to SSLEngine, SslHandler etc so I'm wondering if SSL
support is actually implemented, or just on the roadmap?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Christian