Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Podlings needing copyright sign-off

Re: Podlings needing copyright sign-off
What's the part of this that we need to do?

ICLAs are on file for all the contributors, and the code came out of
Hadoop, where it was Apache licensed.

Is this just a formality of sending an email saying "yup, we're good",
or how does this work?