Pig, mail # user - Machine Learning + Pig?

+
Anurag Gulati 2012-09-05, 21:28
+
Siddharth Tiwari 2012-09-05, 22:08
+
Manish Bhoge 2012-09-06, 07:27
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-06, 23:01
Re: Machine Learning + Pig?
Bill Graham 2012-09-06, 05:40
Here's a paper about Machine Learning at Twitter using Pig:

http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~jimmylin/publications/Lin_Kolcz_SIGMOD2012.pdf

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Siddharth Tiwari
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> HI Anurag,
>
> Yes its offcourse possible.
> Infact there are numerous implementations by twitter on pig as it saves
> them from a lot of java coding.
> Infact we are also working for AEXP on ML over Hadoop.
> You can try googling about mnesia, pignlproc, and there are many more
> implementations. Primarily clustering and classification.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*
+
Manish Bhoge 2012-09-06, 07:25