Hadoop >> mail # user >> incremental loads into hadoop

Re: incremental loads into hadoop
There is two method is there for processing OLTP

   1.  Hstremming or scibe  these are only methodes
   2. if not use chukuwa for storing the data so that when i you got a
   tesent volume then you can move to HDFS

            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER
                9731841519
On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 4:32 AM, Sam Seigal [via Lucene] <
ml-node+[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am relatively new to Hadoop and was wondering how to do incremental
> loads into HDFS.
>
> I have a continuous stream of data flowing into a service which is
> writing to an OLTP store. Due to the high volume of data, we cannot do
> aggregations on the OLTP store, since this starts affecting the write
> performance.
>
> We would like to offload this processing into a Hadoop cluster, mainly
> for doing aggregations/analytics.
>
> The question is how can this continuous stream of data be
> incrementally loaded and processed into Hadoop ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sam

-----
THANKS AND REGARDS,