Hadoop, mail # user - incremental loads into hadoop

Re: incremental loads into hadoop
in.abdul 2011-10-01, 19:31
There is two method is there for processing OLTP

   1.  Hstremming or scibe  these are only methodes
   2. if not use chukuwa for storing the data so that when i you got a
   tesent volume then you can move to HDFS

            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER
                9731841519
On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 4:32 AM, Sam Seigal [via Lucene] <
ml-node+[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am relatively new to Hadoop and was wondering how to do incremental
> loads into HDFS.
>
> I have a continuous stream of data flowing into a service which is
> writing to an OLTP store. Due to the high volume of data, we cannot do
> aggregations on the OLTP store, since this starts affecting the write
> performance.
>
> We would like to offload this processing into a Hadoop cluster, mainly
> for doing aggregations/analytics.
>
> The question is how can this continuous stream of data be
> incrementally loaded and processed into Hadoop ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sam

-----
THANKS AND REGARDS,