Drill, mail # dev - incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform

+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-21, 15:48
+
Timothy Chen 2013-12-21, 17:43
+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-22, 04:26
+
Timothy Chen 2013-12-22, 05:35
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-12-21, 17:26
RE: incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-22, 04:31
Michael,
That is very helpful.  Let me update the FAQ page with this url.  Is there a *New Hire* Page?  If no, it will be a good idea to create one and add this to it.  I can document everything that was useful for me in that page.

Regards,Ravi