Drill >> mail # dev >> incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform

RE: incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform
Michael,
That is very helpful.  Let me update the FAQ page with this url.  Is there a *New Hire* Page?  If no, it will be a good idea to create one and add this to it.  I can document everything that was useful for me in that page.

Regards,Ravi