Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0
Shouldn't this vote be taking place on general@, instead of common-dev@? I'm
under the impression that that is where all votes are supposed to take
place. Please correct me if I am wrong about that.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera