Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble

Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
Hi Russ,

This presentation gives brief idea about zookeeper cluster reconfig
mechanism:
http://www.slideshare.net/Hadoop_Summit/dynamic-reconfiguration-of-zookeeper

zookeeper 3.5.0 source has zkCli.sh utility which supports reconfig command
dynamically reconfigure the cluster.

Regards,
Deepak