HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase configuration using two hadoop servers

Re: HBase configuration using two hadoop servers
I've tried editing but I don't have permissions. What should be done to
obtain them?

Yeah I am. Look, using hbase over Linux and hdfs seems like the basic
installation for an hbase newbie from my perspective. Thus quick starting
this scheme could save time for many people.

Sent from my iPhone