HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase on Windows status update

Re: HBase on Windows status update
Thanks Stack for going over it.

Yes (R) indicates that the patch is reviewed. I'll commit those.

For the timing issue, it is still open, before attaching it, I am trying to
understand what platforms (win server 2008/2012 + jdk 6/7) are affected.
The kernel guys were saying that you can force the kernel to use a more
precise timer, but I have to check whether that is even possible from java.

Enis