HBase, mail # dev - HBase on Windows status update

Re: HBase on Windows status update
Enis Söztutar 2012-10-31, 21:54
Thanks Stack for going over it.

Yes (R) indicates that the patch is reviewed. I'll commit those.

For the timing issue, it is still open, before attaching it, I am trying to
understand what platforms (win server 2008/2012 + jdk 6/7) are affected.
The kernel guys were saying that you can force the kernel to use a more
precise timer, but I have to check whether that is even possible from java.

Enis