Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.3 (rc0)

Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.3 (rc0)
This vote is now closed.

Thanks Abhijeet & Jarcec. I will build the hadoop 2 tarball and upload it
to the same location and start a vote. I built it and then did not upload
it, because the release page did not mention it, so I decided against it.

I will start a new vote in a few mins.

Thanks to all who voted!

Hari