Pig >> mail # dev >> Specifying a User Defined LoadStoreCaster in PigStorage

Re: Specifying a User Defined LoadStoreCaster in PigStorage
Hi Saj,

Wouldn't it be easier if you extend PigStorage by overriding
getLoadCaster() and let the user use that storage when they need to
interact the legacy data?

Thanks,
Cheolsoo