Pig, mail # dev - Specifying a User Defined LoadStoreCaster in PigStorage

Re: Specifying a User Defined LoadStoreCaster in PigStorage
Cheolsoo Park 2013-08-16, 21:39
Hi Saj,

Wouldn't it be easier if you extend PigStorage by overriding
getLoadCaster() and let the user use that storage when they need to
interact the legacy data?

Thanks,
Cheolsoo