Pig >> mail # dev >> PigStats returned by BoundScript.runSingle() does not contain any information in LOCAL mode

+
Julien Le Dem 2011-01-09, 23:15
+
Richard Ding 2011-01-10, 22:41
Re: PigStats returned by BoundScript.runSingle() does not contain any information in LOCAL mode
I was calling result("<alias>").getNumberRecords() from a script.
I¹ve tried several of the methods but they all returned empty lists:
getOutputLocations()
getOutputNames()

If this is a known issue, is there a JIRA open ?
This should work independently of the mode.

Julien

On 1/10/11 2:41 PM, "Richard Ding" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What method did you call to check if a dataset is empty? It¹s known that the
> counters don¹t work in local mode.
>

> On 1/9/11 3:15 PM, "Julien Le Dem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> However, it works fine in mini cluster.
>> I'm not sure what causes it.
>> The consequence is that I can not check if a dataset is empty in the end
>> condition for the transitive closure in javascript.
>> Julien

+
Richard Ding 2011-01-10, 23:07