Pig >> mail # dev >> PigStats returned by BoundScript.runSingle() does not contain any information in LOCAL mode

Re: PigStats returned by BoundScript.runSingle() does not contain any information in LOCAL mode
I was calling result("<alias>").getNumberRecords() from a script.
I¹ve tried several of the methods but they all returned empty lists:
getOutputLocations()
getOutputNames()

If this is a known issue, is there a JIRA open ?
This should work independently of the mode.

Julien