Pig >> mail # user >> Coding standards of Pig

Coding standards of Pig
Hi,

We are new to hadoop family(Pig,Hive). We started a project on Pig, We are
set to define some coding standards as well performance benchmarking
activities so kindly help us with any specific doc you have which help us a
lot.
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-21, 14:05
+