Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Does Chukwa support Hadoop 2.x ??

Does Chukwa support Hadoop 2.x ??
Hi,

I am trying to build Chukwa 0.5.0 with Hadoop 2.x and I see it requires
Hadoop 1.x.
I wonder if it is possible to build and use Chukwa with Haddop 2.X.

If not, are there plans to implement this support ?  And when is the
next release planned for ?
Regards,

Rodrigo Trujillo