MapReduce >> mail # user >> To anyone (not) going to Hadoop world in a week

To anyone (not) going to Hadoop world in a week
All,

This is an odd request, and I apologize for posting it, but I couldn't
think of any alternatives.

The Hadoop world conference in NYC is sold out, and I would really
like to attend. O'Reilly doesn't track cancellations (registration is
non-refundable), so there is no waiting list for the event.

If you registered but cannot attend, or know anyone who registered but
cannot attend, I would appreciate it if you would be willing to
sell/transfer your registration to me.

Thanks in advance!

Tom Brown