HBase >> mail # dev >> trunk vs. precommit dev env

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-05, 15:29
+
Stack 2013-04-05, 18:30
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-05, 18:36
+
Stack 2013-04-05, 18:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-05, 19:22
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-06, 00:03
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-06, 11:38
+
Ted 2013-04-06, 12:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-07, 12:52
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-05, 16:11
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-05, 16:30
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-05, 16:43
Re: trunk vs. precommit dev env
On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hum, I can't see the content of the url. After the authentication I have an
> unreadable page.
I added you to the jenkins admin group (I followed instructions here:
http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins?action=show&redirect=Hudson#FAQ_For_PMCs

St.Ack
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-05, 16:15