Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

+
Mike Hugo 2013-05-08, 21:15
+
John Vines 2013-05-08, 21:34
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 21:39
+
John Vines 2013-05-08, 21:44
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-08, 22:51
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 23:36
+
Terry P. 2013-05-08, 23:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 23:47
+
Terry P. 2013-05-09, 19:53
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-09, 20:01
+
Terry P. 2013-05-09, 21:35
+
John Vines 2013-05-09, 19:58
+
Christopher 2013-05-08, 22:12
Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
Mike Hugo 2013-05-08, 22:27
Excellent - thanks all for the responses!