Zookeeper >> mail # user >> failed zookeeper won't be stopped by CM

failed zookeeper won't be stopped by CM
In the process of upgrading to the latest CM, I ran into a disk space
issue, hence one of my zookeepers failed to start. However, CM considers it
in a "starting" status and I am not able to stop/restart/delete the
service. It has stayed as "restarting" for half a day now and just don't
allow me to do anything.

So please help. I have cleaned up spaces and made sure the process is not
running.
+
Henry Robinson 2013-06-21, 17:04