Pig >> mail # user >> pig support for in operator

Re: pig support for in operator
This is a join. This is equivalent to.

 A = load 'test_data' as (value);
B = foreach 'filter_data' as (x:int);
C = join A by value, B by x using 'replicated';
D = foreach C generate value as value;

One thing pig does not currently do nicely is let you create a relation
from nothing (ie define the relation to filter against inline) but this can
be worked around easily and the point remains.